Hi everyone, these are difficult times and lots of us are anxious about money. We hope you’re doing ok.
We’ve put together a webinar to walk you through what financial help you could get if you have any money worries because of the coronavirus crisis.
We cover questions about:
- jobs and getting paid during covid19 (and what to do if your company is struggling and might let you go)
- what happens if you can’t work because you’re ill with coronavirus
- help paying your mortgage or rent
- help managing your bills and costs
- what help freelancers and self-employed people can get during the coronavirus crisis
It includes information about the following support provided by the government as part of its coronavirus financial package:
- the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, if you are worried about losing your job because of the virus impacting on your employer.
- the Business Interruption Loans, for small and medium sized businesses, to provide cashflow to keep them going during the next few months
- what benefits you can apply for if you need some income (universal credit, job seekers’ allowance and employment and support allowance).
Want more information? See our general guide to the money help available to you during the coronavirus crisis
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, take care of yourselves ’til then.
Have specific questions you want us to answer?
You can send us questions in advance – instructions are in your registration confirmation email.
Can’t make the webinar? Don’t worry!
We have a general guide to the money help available to you and a specific guide for freelancers and self-employed people.
Please note: Lifetise is not a financial adviser, so we will only be providing guidance on what help is available for you. We can’t give any advice on pensions or investments, you would need to speak to a financial adviser for that.