Clare Seal of My Frugal Year Real Life Money
Book promotion terms & conditions
We’re giving away 100 copies of Clare’s book, Real Life Money with a Lifetise membership purchase and these are the terms and conditions which apply, so please read them carefully.
1. How this promotion works. A copy of Clare’s book Real Life Money: An Honest Guide To Taking Control Of Your Finances (Headline 2020) (“Book“) will be given to the first 100 people who purchase a Lifetise Homebuyer membership and enter Referral Code MFY001.
2. How to buy your membership. Pick your membership option, complete the online quiz and select either a monthly or yearly subscription. To be eligible for this promotion, you must enter the correct Referral Code (MFY001) either on the quiz and/or at checkout. If you don’t enter the Referral Code, you will not be counted as one of the ‘first 100 people’.
Here’s a video walkthrough:
3. You can only buy one membership and claim one copy of the Book. Sorry, but multiple entries aren’t allowed. It’s one Book per person.
4. How we calculate the ‘first 100 people’. Our system will identify the first 100 people by the date and time that their purchase is completed as confirmed by our independent payment processor, Stripe. Our decision on this is final.
5. Promotion dates. This promotion starts on 11 January 2021 at 0:01 GMT and will end as soon as all 100 Books have been claimed. We will update this page as soon as all Books have been claimed, so please check back.
6. Check you are eligible to take part in this promotion. You must be a legal resident of the UK, over 18 and a real person (not a company or organisation, not even a very smart dog).
7. How will I know if I have been successful? We will let you know by email if you are one of the first 100 people or not (and if you have not been successful, please don’t worry, you still get a fantastic Lifetise membership that will help you on your journey to buying a home!).
8. How will I get my book? We will deliver your Book to the address you give at checkout (we can only deliver to mainland UK addresses, sorry). With all of the Covid-related delays to deliveries, it may take up to 30 days to receive your Book, but we will send it as soon as we can and we’ll keep you updated by email.
10. The promoter. Gamine Limited, trading as Lifetise. Kemp House 160, City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
12. Disclaimer. We are not liable for any delays or failures which are outside of our control, including any postal or delivery service failures or delays. We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions as long as we continue to comply with our legal obligations. We are not liable or responsible for any failure by you to correctly enter this promotion. Our maximum liability to you is the amount that you pay to us for your Lifetise membership at the point of entering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold Lifetise harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with this promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Book. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence.
13. Governing law and jurisdiction. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to the courts of England and Wales having exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes in relation to this promotion.
Questions? Our friendly team is available at email@example.com to answer any questions.